- Enthusiastic, creating opportunities through original posts and blogs with photos and videos.
- Working mainly on Facebook and Instagram.
- Consistent regular weekly blogs with fresh content but also seasonal campaigns, hashtags and paid FB advertising.
- Creating, tracking and tweaking content, building increased brand awareness, engagement, and traffic.
- Monitoring and tracking social media and website analytics, driving traffic to the Arrowtown.com website (customise analytics reports).
- Fostering relationships with stakeholders and maintaining Arrowtown's brand personality guided by APBA strategy
- Experience working for a corporate and/or community organization preferred.
The successful applicant will be contracted to the Arrowtown Promotion and Business Association Incorporated (APBA) 4 – 5 hours a week with seasonal spikes in activity.
The APBA’s role is to promote and advocate the historic and natural character of Arrowtown while achieving responsible and sustainable growth.
Apply to Sue Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV by 7 February 2019.
Register Here for access to our Trade & Media Downloads